The Start....

Sunday 18th March


For far too many days and months I've thought I would like to start a blog...waiting for the 'appropriate' 'best' 'exciting' topic to start with has never really happened or passed quickly so instead I've found myself with a quiet sunday evening and the chance to write my diary online. 


English has never been much of a talent of mine so expect lots of imperfections. I hope to write about the things that I do...my jewellery ideas, my fashion style successes or more likely mistakes, my attempts at new recipes, wildlife sightings, extracts of old diaries, my travels, and my random goings on....I am a little shy and rather cautious of this sounding self indulgent but I've always kept a paper diary of some sort so I will think of it like so.


So I guess here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment