Summer Dresses

It's that time of year...the sun is finally out! Okay it might not stay yet but it's definitely time to think about summer dresses....Here are my favourite spots so far and yes I will resist buying them all!!


The dress for the beach or the park


tumblr


Simple, light and cool for the summer.
(Don't know the brand but found pic on tumblr)
I have a similar one from Miss Selfridge white cutwork dress



The dress for a wonder around town....


I love the white embroidery stitching 
(Photographed & written on this lovely blog by Vanessa Jackson 
Possibly from H&M or Zara) 


The dress that's slightly quirky....


I love a slightly different dress - 
the colour, the pattern or the design (never all at once!!)
From anthropologie (at £128!)


The dress for any occasion....


I'm really enjoying wearing this maxi dress I brought from Mango.
I need it tucked in at the waist to suit my figure (wide hips and small waist)
so this one is a perfect fit and has a splash of summery colours


and now I'm mad about long skirts for the office as well as my never changing 
love of floral prints but that's for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment